At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values - partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Intern in Region Controllership - This role has been designated as ‘office’, which means you will primarily work at HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Whether we're developing infrastructure for emerging nations, using nanotechnology to reinvent computing, setting the standard for online security, or interpreting large datasets to treat disease, the work HPE people do changes everything. We use technology to help our customers fulfil their potential.
HPE Finance Internship Program:
HPE’s intern program has a strong focus on providing a broad range of courses, coaching, mentoring and adding value through stretch assignment opportunities. We help you realize your potential by providing an environment where you'll be empowered and inspired to do the best work of your life.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Sound like you?
Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for an intern to join Region Controllership is an amazing role, you will have opportunity to work in a global team and get exposure to number of processes/functions across HPE. You will review and report on the adequacy of internal and external controls, the accuracy and timeliness of processes, the level of compliance with company policies and procedures, government laws and regulations.
What You Will Do
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will get exposure to statutory audits, complex accounting, and internal control reviews.
- You will develop an understanding of auditing function and use business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying findings and improvements.
- You will work closely with team members to provide ongoing progress reports and updates of audit findings.
- You will provide research and data analysis for moderately complex projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in these fields: Finance and Accounting, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Business Analytics/Business Intelligence or Finance Engineering.
- Good in partnering, innovative and making things happen.
- Communicative, a team player and able to solve problems with analytical thinking.
- Basic knowledge/proficient in MS Office and have initial experience in project work (university and non-university wise).
- Good in both written and spoken English.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm