Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are now running our newest Pre Sales Graduate Program. During the one year program you will receive exceptional relevant training and you will learn from various different business areas in a multinational corporation. Our graduate program gives you the opportunity to live and work in an international environment, with diverse colleagues with a range of experience to learn from and we’ll train you to become a future key performer in our organization. Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
What You Will Do
How you’ll make your mark:
- You'll design and deliver a growth plan that meets business goals for a given geographic and/or service business area; including accountability for achieving revenue and order targets.
- You will conduct market research and qualify opportunities to intelligently focus pursuit time, resources and effort on winnable opportunities.
- You will develop positive client relationships and interest over the span of lengthy large deal cycles and continually build and reinforce the client's perception of our company as a credible partner through persuasion and education.
- You will be mentored by at least one experienced member of our team and will be working with skilled Business Development professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a Fresh Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Studies, or similar and have less than a year of working experiences.
- You have experience or a proven interest in sales/ business development through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships and a passion for technology.
- You have project management skills and are able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales and with both direct and global engagements.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and feel comfortable building relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm