At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
This role will be inducted as part of our Grad Hire Program with key focus in assigning them as Country ISR for the first year of their development program to manage Public Sector and/or Commercial accounts. They will also be given special projects within the ISR portfolio.
College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company's definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the APAC Graduate Program.
Participate and complete all training and development components of the Graduate Program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Within 1 year of graduation which may also include relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates a methodical approach from previous employment/university work using tools such as MS Project /Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication using a variety of tools.
- Understanding of basic negotiation skills – able to balance risk and opportunity.
- Keeps up to date on professional/ technical developments.
- Demonstrates a "can-do" spirit, ownership, and commitment.
- Able to build relationships, demonstrates a passion for customers.
- Is able to work both as a team player and independently on multiple tasks.
- Is able to adapt to a technical environment, is highly motivated and able to manage constant change and ambiguity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm