At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
The Graduate Development Program accelerates professional development by placing participants in key Operations roles in Supply Chain function during a 12-month program. Graduates will be placed in a specific role with goals and deliverables to provide hands-on experience in their area of studies and competence.
- Follow-up with Customer Service & 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) to ensure a smooth outbound / export operation including local distribution and logistics arrangements (Inbound).
- Point of liaison for providing all related shipping documents for export to 3PL (Work closely with CS & 3PL to ensure a smooth (outbound) export operation.
- Continuously improvement on cost saving.
- Analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions to enhance the process.
- Coordination / Follow-up with forwarders for export / import clearance and compile on the KPI.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/ Logistic Management / Business / Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are most welcome.
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills.
- Capable of solving problems on own initiative.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm