What you will do
- Ensure quality collaboration between Regional and LOC Regulatory team to have alignment of plans and work towards common business objectives.
- Provide support through escalation process to ensure that RA Dept can obtain and provide timely responses to Health Authority questions as well as escalation of issues or risk that could affect the business.
- Support the RA Dept in its audit preparedness, putting management monitoring plans in place, appropriate corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs) are identified tracked and closed accordingly.
- Work close within RA Dept to assure that GSK Internal Control Framework activities are embedded on daily business activities.
- Assist to be the custodian for all matters pertaining to the registered products including archiving and retention of the product files.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are a passionate Intern – Regulatory Affairs with the following attributes:
- Preferably candidate with Bio / Medical Sciences / Management / Technical background.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver clear communications and foster excellent working relationships with peers and management.
- Analytical mind, good attention to detail and problem-solving skills within a structured process.
- Good team player – works well in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Flexible thinking – able to challenge and see views from different perspectives.
- Ability to self-motivate and be resilient and focused under pressure.
- Strong general computer literacy with Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Able to start the internship on September/October 2019 intake with at least 3 months internship duration.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
- Job type:Internships
Medicine, Science, Management
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm