What you will do
- To drive projects involving planning, implementation, progress tracking and review.
- Participate in and lead ongoing change management and business transformation initiatives.
- Coordinate team and performance meetings.
- Deliver R2R Finance and Accounting activities and achieve month end closing deliverables.
- Coordinate the distribution of finance reporting and results of monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to internal stakeholders..
- Prepare standard operating procedures (SOPs), trackers and visual metrics on the R2R processes.
- Participate in team meetings to iron out issues and to drive process improvement initiatives.
- Lead initiatives to drive people engagement and plan activities such as Team Building.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Undergraduate with Finance/Accounting background.
- Good English communication skills.
- Demonstrate good customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Should be comfortable with MS office especially MS Excel.
- Ability to plan and manage workload, attention to details and strictly comply with controls and deadlines.
- Willing to learn new skills and concepts.
Note: Successful student will require to start the internship program on September or October 2019.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Accounting
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm