GroupM is looking for outstanding students who open to explore and taking an opportunity to learn and experience working with the world's largest media company. It has been designed to be the foundation that prepares fesh and bright talents to get real exposure in media industry. You will get an opportunity to learn and train from the media industry's best practitioners and recognized leaders.
GroupM mIntern Programme is a structured and robust programme for undergraduate students currently pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s degrees in the institute of higher education or universities. By providing them hands-on training in the media industry, we are also cultivating star interns as our future talent pipeline.
With a minimum of 10-week duration, you can help to increase the productivity of the team, as well as providing the team opportunities to access new and novel perspective, i.e. on fresh ideas, specialized strengths and skillsets.
At the end of your time at GroupM, you'll have gained experience and knowledge related to media advertising and high-performing talent will potentially be offered employment upon the completion of their studies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are looking for real job experience in Media Advertising. With the opportunity to attached to one of the team - Media Planning, Strategic Planning, Media Buying, Performance Marketing, Programmatic or Branded Content.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.2.
- Minimum internship duration of 10 weeks.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully with the team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrate strong interest to build and exciting career in media and communication.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm