Overview of job:
GroupM is looking for outstanding students who are open to explore and take an opportunity to learn and experience working with the world's largest media company. It has been designed to be the foundation that prepares new and bright talents to get real exposure in the media industry. You will get an opportunity to learn and train from the media industry's best practitioners and recognized leaders.
We are open for students/ recent graduates who are looking for real job experience in areas such as Human Resource, Media Planning, Digital, Performance Marketing and Programmatic.
Required Skills and Abilities
What you will need:
- Open to final/ 3rd year students who currently pursuing their Bachelor's Degree/ Master in any field
- Minimum internship duration of 10 weeks
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrate strong interest to build and exciting career in media and communication
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm