GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for an Intern to join us. In this role, you will be getting an opportunity to learn and train from the media industry's best practitioners and recognized leaders. Exposure on Talent Acquisition/ recruitment processes and hiring experience.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
What You Will Do
- Assist the Talent Acquisition/ Talent Business Partners in database management on recruitment purposes.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules, sending interview invitation to candidates and hiring manager, and booked the interview room.
- Send invite for reference check to the shortlisted candidate.
- Upload referral or hard copy resume to Jobvite.
Admin & Operations:
- Assisting the Talent Operations support in talent documentations and database.
- Filling and scanning of new hires documents.
- Prepare materials for interview, new hires, and on boarding orientation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to final/ 3rd year students who currently pursuing their Bachelor's Degree/ Master in Business Management, Human Resources or any relevant fields.
- Minimum internship duration of 10 weeks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Meticulous, systematic, organised and ensure proper and complete records for filing.
- Possess strong work ethics and keep information confidential.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management,...
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm