GroupM mIntern Programme is a structured and robust programme for undergraduate students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s or master’s degrees in the institute of higher education or universities. By providing them hands-on training in the media industry, we are also cultivating star interns as our future talent pipeline.
With a minimum of 10-week duration, you can help to increase the productivity of the team, as well as providing the team opportunities to access new and novel perspective, i.e., on fresh ideas, specialized strengths and skillsets.
At the end of your time at GroupM, you'll have gained experience and knowledge related to media advertising and high-performing talent will potentially be offered employment upon the completion of their studies.
What You Will Do
- To assist in employee onboarding and offboarding (e.g. raise IT ticket).
- Create and maintain personnel files and perform HR filing.
- To support various HR initiatives - employee engagement activities.
- Assist with HR communications and company-wide announcements.
- Update the organizational chart on a quarterly basis.
- Perform other related administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to students who currently pursuing their Bachelor’s degree/master in Human Resources, Business Administration and related fields.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.2.
- Minimum internship duration of 10 weeks.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully with the team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrate strong interest to build an exciting career in media and communication.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm