GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for the Executive, Ad Ops to join us - In this role, you will be the expert in executing and constantly improving digital (biddable and non-biddable) Ad Operations and processes, as well as providing technical expertise through use of third-party tracking technologies and solutions.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
This role reports to - Manager, Ad Ops.
3 Best things about the job:
- Having the opportunity to handle varied GroupM clients’ portfolio.
- Working in an inspiring and professional environment with world-class expertise.
- Champion in new ad-tech by expanding the skills as a digital professional, exposed to different tools and delivering high value and innovative solutions for our agencies and agencies’ clients.
What You Will Do
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Demonstrates an understanding of digital and ad serving terminology.
- Having a good overview about tracking opportunities for online media business.
- Initial practical experience in dealing with ad servers.
In six months:
- Being able to work independently with ad serving systems.
- Having the knowledge to help our agencies by defining measurable online campaign KPIs.
In 12 months:
- Become a trustworthy team player.
- Able to contribute and bring new ideas for campaigns by using professional basis to learn more about enhanced tracking technologies.
- Explore new opportunities with your line manager regarding media format, media channel and content.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
Effectively prepare all biddable and non-biddable campaigns performed by their team, which includes:
- Set up campaign, Ad-Trafficking and Ad-Management of all online advertising campaigns independently.
- Timely deliver all creative materials and compliance requirements with platform specifications (i.e., AdSpec).
- Manage systems and tools independently (e.g., Symphony, Sizmek, Double Click Manager).
- Ensure that all tags are accurately executed, and data is harvested correctly.
Provide necessary technical support for GroupM Agency planners and GroupM Services teams.
Learn new tools and delivery technologies to maximize campaign performance and measurement (including use of DCO or equivalent Tech platforms).
Resolve any queries around data discrepancy from a technical perspective.
Liaise with various parties within the digital spectrum for effective campaign delivery, such as creative agencies, digital publishers, systems specialists (i.e., DCM, Sizmek), reputable third-party AdTech companies and vendors (i.e., BAV and DCO partners).
Any other project or tasks as assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
What you’ll bring:
- Effective communication, analytical skills and ability to successfully adapt to fast changing environment.
- Passionate about digital media and technology and eager to keep learning.
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective communication skills.
- Team player demonstrated by the ability to receive and provide feedback professionally, thrive and collaborate in a cross-functional environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in disciplines as STEM, IT, Technology, Digital Advertising or relevant experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good knowledge and understanding of analytics techniques is desirable.
- Interests in discovering insights from post campaign data.
- Efficient, organized, details oriented and result driven.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm