The Great Eastern Management Associate Programme is a well-structured and comprehensive 2-year programme tailored to equip qualified fresh graduates who want to pursue their careers in the financial sector with skill sets, knowledge, and competencies through many enriching exposures.
The programme consists of 3-month classroom training in Financial Sector Talent Enrichment Programme (FSTEP) and 21-months of practical on-the-job departmental rotations in distribution channels and operations departments. The on-the-job rotations consist of coaching and mentoring, training and development, engagement with leaders, and company-wide projects. Upon completion, the Management Associates will be placed in a permanent role based on their ambitions, competencies, and potentials.
Well-rounded individuals who want to pursue their careers in the financial sector are welcome to embark on this challenging but meaningful journey with us in helping our customers to live healthier, better, and longer. Because we’re not just a Life Insurance Company anymore, we’re a LIFE Company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A fresh graduate with less than 1 year of working experience.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holder in any discipline.
- An academic superstar (minimum CGPA 3.5 or Upper Second-Class Honours).
- A chameleon (agile, adaptable, open to fit into any situation).
- A walking dictionary (strong writing and speaking skills in English).
- An all-rounder (proven passion and involvement in various extracurricular activities and hobbies).
- An influencer (strong leadership and interpersonal skills when working with others).
- A Malaysian citizen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm