Grab is Southeast Asia's Leading Online to Offline (O2O) mobile platform. Grab is the region's everyday super app that provides services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payment and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians. Grab aims to create 100 million micro-entrepreneurs through its ecosystems.
Grab has various exciting internship opportunities available, such as this internship with the Talent Acquisition team.
This team is responsible for identifying and hiring talents in the market that fit Grab’s culture and skill requirements. We have a super diverse and dynamic team of Recruiters and Sourcers to work with and learn from!
What You Will Do
- Support recruiting for multiple online teams in Malysia.
- Support business stakeholders and leaders in delivering talent to team to drive business growth.
- Advise business teams and functions on talent acquisition strategies.
- Exposure to the various aspects and processes within talent acquisition.
- Opportunity to interact with Grab candidates in the various stages of their application and interview process.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition team meetings, projects and discussions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate students in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Sociology, Psychology or Business are welcome to apply.
- Good communication skills.
- Adaptable and good time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to start as soon as possible.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Psychology...
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm