Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing app in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and logistics across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and charities, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012 but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar & GrabShare), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). We are focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. Currently we offer services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam; however, we also have R&D offices in Seattle & Beijing.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
Get to Know the Team:
You will be a part of an energetic, cohesive and fun team with a strong performance culture and people-orientation within a respectful work environment.
We welcome interns from various backgrounds and to be chosen for the below business unit that is aligned to their education or interests:
- Business Administration / Management.
- Data Science & Analytics.
- Marketing & Communications.
- Legal, Finance & People Operations.
- Sales, Business Development & Strategy.
- IT & Security.
- Grab Financial.
- Grab Food.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Open to students at all years of study, with priority given to final year students.
- Willing to commit min 8 weeks up to 3 months.
- You should possess strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- You should be agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, with an excellent time, presentation, and project management skills.
- Having a positive attitude and can-do spirit is critical.
- Come across as a fun, easy-going, vibrant, and creative.
- Must be eligible to work in Malaysia.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm