Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing app in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and logistics across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and charities, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012 but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar & GrabShare), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). We are focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. Currently we offer services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam; however, we also have R&D offices in Seattle & Beijing.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
What You Will Do
- Competitor tracking and analysis for the Grab businesses.
- Campaign support.
Support the campaign manager on campaign execution. Includes but not limited to:
- Preparing consumer analysis and trends.
- Prepare simple creative briefs.
- Update campaign details.
- Prepare content for campaign requirements (For social media, articles etc).
- Provide on ground activation support.
- Oversee logistical arrangements for campaign materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic Microsoft Office suite knowledge (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- High proficiency in written and spoken English. (Emphasis on perfect Grammar).
- Understand and utilizes social media.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm