Grab is Southeast Asia's Leading Online to Offline (O2O) mobile platform. Grab is the region's everyday super app that provides services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payment and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians. Grab aims to create 100 million micro-entrepreneurs through its ecosystems.
We are currently looking to hire an intern for our team due to business expansion. Grab is currently expanding and at its optimal business cycle and this would be the best and exciting time to join us!
What You Will Do
- Competitor tracking and analysis for the Grab businesses.
- Campaign support.
Support the campaign manager on campaign execution. Includes but not limited to:
- Preparing consumer analysis and trends.
- Prepare simple creative briefs.
- Update campaign details.
- Prepare content for campaign requirements (For social media, articles etc.).
- Provide on ground activation support.
- Oversee logistical arrangements for campaign materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic Microsoft Office suite knowledge (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- High proficiency in written and spoken English. (Emphasis on perfect Grammar).
- Understand and utilizes social media.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm