Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending, and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability.
Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta, and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
This opportunity is only for students who are willing to commit a minimum of 8 weeks up to 3 months from July - December 2020 for internship.
You can now apply for our 2020 Internship program, running from July to December. Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward, together.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honor and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
Get to Know the Role:
- Getting exposure in handling merchants and learning about the different merchant's business.
- Getting exposure to the payment landscape.
- To assist the team in terms of running the day-to-day operations of things, including the acquisition & on-boarding process of merchants.
- To be managing the Digital Leads channel.
- Sign up Merchants who express self-interest to join GrabPay.
- To give meaningful inputs regarding process improvements and perform research work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Willing to commit min 8 weeks up to 3 months.
- You should possess strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- You should be agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, with an excellent time, presentation and project management skills.
- Having a positive attitude and can-do spirit is critical.
- Come across as a fun, easy-going, vibrant and creative.
- Must be eligible to work in Malaysia.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm