Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing app in Southeast Asia - We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and logistics across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and charities, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012 but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar & GrabShare), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). We are focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. Currently we offer services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam; however, we also have R&D offices in Seattle & Beijing.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
What You Will Do
- Develop, copy edit and proofread written content for the internal and external audience (i.e. press releases, newsletters, executive bios etc.).
- Assist in the development of a strategic communications plan.
- Assist with event planning and support (including logistics, on-site staffing, development of collateral, promotions, etc.).
- Assist with compilation of monthly regional communications report and coordination with local markets.
- Daily monitoring of news and coverage reports.
- Conduct industry research and maintain a database of relevant events and industry developments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are pursuing a Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Media Studies, Journalism or any communications-related field.
- You possess good research, writing and organization skills.
- You pay attention to detail.
- You have the ability to compile relevant information, provide strategic analysis, present and initiate ideas.
- You have excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- If you have prior internship experience, at a public relations agency or an organization's corporate communications department, that would be advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm