Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing app in Southeast Asia.
We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and logistics across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and charities, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012 but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar & GrabShare), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). We are focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. Currently we offer services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam; however, we also have R&D offices in Seattle & Beijing.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
What You Will Do
- Review electronic Purchase Requisition (ePR).
- Ensure compliance of ePR with Procurement and Finance policies.
- Proactively educate requester on relevant Procurement and Finance policies.
- Maintain Vendor Master Data.
- Work closely with country Procurement team, Finance Planning & Analysis team, and Finance team.
- Ad hoc assignments.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm