The Commercial team is the driving force behind establishing and managing strong business relationships with existing and potential key restaurants/merchant partners nationally that drives the growth for Grab Malaysia across all its key verticals like GrabFood, GrabPay, GrabAds, etc. The team defines joint business plans, drives projects/deals end-to-end from closure to execution and maintains key relationships at experienced levels of the Enterprise merchant portfolio.
You will be exposed to business elements such as lead generation, creative and data-based negotiations, account management, and other strategic sales-based initiatives. You will support the team in building valuable and long-lasting partnerships with large F&B chains, create content to reach and engage our audiences across different social channels and manage marketing campaigns.
And if you are interested in gaining practical experience in preparation for your career, this is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Grab.
At The End Of This Internship, You Will:
- Learn the different marketplace models - In Transport and Food.
- Gain hands-on experience in building a business.
- Be exposed to different roles and work with different stakeholders.
- Have the opportunity to be a permanent member of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are pursuing or have a Diploma/Degree.
- You are fluent in written and spoken Chinese/Bahasa Malaysia.
- You are not afraid to stand on stage / hold a roundtable / pick up the phone and speak to clients.
- You have a natural interest in Transportation/Food and you should be Tech-Savvy.
- You have an accurate and proactive mentality in any project you complete.
- You have a structured way of working and an analytical approach.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are flexible and result-oriented.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm