Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending, and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability.
Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta, and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
Get to Know our Team:
The Commercial team is the driving force behind establishing and managing strong business relationships with existing and potential key restaurants/merchant partners nationally that drives the growth for Grab Malaysia across all its key verticals like GrabFood, GrabPay, GrabAds, etc. The team defines joint business plans, drives projects/deals end-to-end from closure to execution and maintains key relationships at senior levels of the Enterprise merchant portfolio.
You will be exposed to business elements such as lead generation, creative and data-based negotiations, account management, and other strategic sales-based initiatives. You will support the team in building valuable and long-lasting partnerships with large F&B chains, create content to reach and engage our audiences across different social channels and manage marketing campaigns.
And if you are interested in gaining practical experience in preparation for your career, this is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Grab.
At the End of this Internship, You will:
- Learn the different marketplace models - In Transport and Food.
- Gain hands-on experience in building a business.
- Be exposed to different roles and work with different stakeholders.
- Have the opportunity to be a permanent member of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are pursuing or have a Diploma/Degree.
- You are fluent in written and spoken Chinese/Bahasa Malaysia.
- You are not afraid to stand on stage / hold a roundtable / pick up the phone and speak to clients.
- You have a natural interest in Transportation/Food and you should be Tech-Savvy.
- You have an accurate and proactive mentality in any project you complete.
- You have a structured way of working and an analytical approach.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are flexible and result-oriented.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm