Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability.
Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
What You Will Do
- Guide our new driver partner and delivery partner in the new registration process.
- Manage information counter workflow, assist every walk-in ticket.
- Gather feedback from driver partner and delivery partner, observe front-line issues such as complaint, on the ground feedback.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the team to improve overall business such as market research, service quality, etc.
- Involve in online or telecommunication such as calling new driver partner or delivery partner.
- Help commercial team in gathering market research such as competitor analysis or vendor information.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm