Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing app in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and logistics across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and charities, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar & GrabShare), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). We are focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. Currently we offer services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam; however, we also have R&D offices in Seattle & Beijing.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
Get to Know the Team:
Demand Planning & Marketing Strategy / Growth & Revenue Management (DPMS / GRM) team is housed within Grab Marketing, with work spanning across the entire Southeast Asia region. The team is focused on growing demand efficiently, with projects covering overall strategy, ideation (e.g., optimizing targeted promos, developing innovative approaches to grow demand), experimentation and to ensure successful implementation of marketing campaigns.
What You Will Do
This role will entail end-to-end coordination of the implementation of marketing campaigns, including materials preparation, coordination with stakeholders and execution of the campaign set-ups. Day-to-day tasks may include the following but are not limited to:
- Prepare segmentation data based on user attributes for retention / acquisition campaigns.
- Coordinate with DPMS / GRM and Country Marketing Communications teams to prepare materials for promo communications to Grab users.
- Execute campaign by setting up and awarding Grab users with promos / rewards, and follow up with adjustment of promo mechanics when needed.
- Monitor and track promo redemptions to drive insight on effectiveness of campaign mechanics.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm