Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing app in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and logistics across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and charities, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012 but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar & GrabShare), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). We are focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. Currently we offer services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam; however, we also have R&D offices in Seattle & Beijing.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
What You Will Do
- Preparing written policies and procedures in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Assist in drafting and issuing communications regarding new and revised policies.
- Analyze new regulatory developments, taking into consideration the applicability to business, and the products/ services offered.
- Assist in conducting compliance reviews.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Diploma/Degree in Law/ Business Management.
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 2 to 3 months.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time, presentation and project management skills.
- Positive attitude and can-do spirit.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm