- Getting exposure in business development and partnership
- Opportunity to meet Grab's partners from various industry and background
- To assist the team in handling venue partnerships for outer cities team
- To coordinate and operationalise the partnership effort for the team
- To assist team in new partner acquisition
- To assist in account management for selected partners
- Special task projects as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills - need to communicate extensively with OC.
- Detail/structure - deployment & follow up.
- Good attitude/easy-going - to fit team culture.
- Smart & presentable - expected to meet/face partner from time to time.
- Willing to commit min 2 months up to 6 months.
- Must be eligible to work in Malaysia.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm