Grab is Southeast Asia's Leading Online to Offline (O2O) mobile platform. Grab is the region's everyday super app that provides services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payment and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians. Grab aims to create 100 million micro-entrepreneurs through its ecosystems.
We are currently looking to hire an intern for our team due to business expansion. Grab is currently expanding and at its optimal business cycle and this would be the best and exciting time to join us!
This opportunity is only for students who are willing to commit a minimum of 8 weeks up to 3 months from Feb - Jun 2021 for internship.
We strive to make a difference and disrupt the world of transport and financial services. Do you have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility to be a Grabber and make a change? We look forward to hearing from you!
What You Will Do
- Getting exposure to the payment landscape.
- To assist the team in terms of running the day-to-day operations of things, including the acquisition process and business proposal of key merchants.
- To be assisting in pitching of campaigns & lead generation.
- To assist in creating decks & creative materials.
- To give meaningful inputs regarding process improvements and perform research work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Willing to commit min 8 weeks up to 3 months.
- You should possess strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- You should be agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, with an excellent time, presentation and project management skills.
- Having a positive attitude and can-do spirit is critical.
- Come across as a fun, easy-going, vibrant and creative.
- Must be eligible to work in Malaysia.
- Loves playing games (mobile games / consoles etc).
- Has a graphic design background (can be self-learned).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm