Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
What You Will Do
- Shadowing members of the Accounting departments as they perform their duties.
- Perform basic data entry transactions, balance sheet reconciliation, bank reconciliation and monthly standard closing activities.
- Provide support to the GL/Reporting Team in delivering professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries relating to GL/Reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least or currently pursuing bachelor's degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Required language(s) - English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Utama.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm