What You Will Do
- Shadowing members of the accounting departments as they perform their duties.
- Perform basic data entry transactions, balance sheet reconciliation, bank reconciliation and monthly standard closing activities.
- Provide support to the GL/Reporting Team in delivering professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries relating to GL/Reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least or currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Required language(s) - English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Utama.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm