Grab is Southeast Asia's Leading Online to Offline (O2O) mobile platform. Grab is the region's everyday super app that provides services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payment and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians. Grab aims to create 100 million micro-entrepreneurs through its ecosystems.
We are currently looking to hire an intern for our team due to business expansion. Grab is currently expanding and at its optimal business cycle and this would be the best and exciting time to join us!
Get to Know our Team:
GrabFood is the fastest growing startup within Grab and is growing rapidly towards becoming the region’s #1 provider of food delivery services, conquering a trillion-dollar market in the most exciting region in the world.
Get to Know the Role:
- You will be a part of an energetic, cohesive and fun team with a strong performance culture and people-orientation within a respectful work environment.
- Manage a portfolio of key restaurants with a focus on building lasting relationships and increasing profitability/revenue.
- You will be responsible for existing relationships with merchants to drive growth for GrabFood
- You will lead elements of business identification, partnerships, account management, and execution strategy.
- You will be reporting to the Account Management Lead, GrabFood Malaysia.
What You Will Do
- To assist the team in terms of running the day-to-day operations of things, including acquisition & on-boarding processes.
- To give meaningful inputs regarding process improvements and perform research work.
- To be given the opportunity to liaise with long-tail merchants for merchants funded promo program, merchant commission scheme, new products/features, etc.
- Identify bottlenecks and potential issues related to merchant operations and the content management process and deliver solutions to these issues.
- Work across functions to tailor merchant-specific needs (e.g., customized reporting, marketing support, etc.).
- Prepare content for campaign requirements (for social media, articles etc.).
- Provide on-ground activation support.
- Oversee logistical arrangements for campaign materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Willing to commit min 2 months up to 6 months.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Come across as a fun, easy-going, vibrant and creative.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Be very organized and communicate well.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and calm even in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must be eligible to work in Malaysia.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm