Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Preferred Period of Internship Required - May 2021- October 2021.
We are looking for an intern who will be assisting in managing packaging change projects, product launch activation and brand campaign activation. The intern will be collaborating with internal and external customers such as suppliers and agencies, sales teams, supply chain, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs etc.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
What You Will Do
You will be required to:
- Manage projects to ensure tasks assigned completed timely. Close monitoring on progress of projects and ensure seamless transition of old & new packaging in trade by working closely with all stakeholders.
- Assist in brand campaigns activation including liaising with agencies, manage internal approval processes for communication assets.
You will be able to...
- Obtain high level overview of brand marketing management including brand campaign from planning to execution.
- Support end to end project management planning, execution, evaluation, and archiving; which cover multidisciplinary skills: time management, marketing knowledge, communications, regulatory, and quality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Educational background – studying Pharmacy, Food Science, Marketing and Business Management related degree (undergraduates with one year remaining to graduation when starting role).
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Deadline-driven, flexible with self-reliance to work in an empowered environment.
- Proactive attitude to process improvement.
- Awareness and ability to work within culturally diverse teams.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think and work independently, problem-solve, work in teams, and focus on delivering assigned work.
- Strong drive for performance and attention to details
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Food Technology, Marketing...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm