Preferred Period of Internship Required: 3 - 4 months.
Preferred School/Course of Intern: Open to all disciplines.
The Intercontinental HCP/EE Engagement Hub is being set up with the objective to provide centralized administration required for HCP/EE engagement in the in-scope LOCs, supporting the delivery of external engagement programmes.
As an Intern for HCP/EE Engagement Hub, you will be responsible to support the hub manager and the engagement specialists in the daily operations of the hub. This role includes execution and delivery of internal communications, engagement activities (internal) and administrative operations related to the hub during your period of internship.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible.
Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
What You Will Do
- Support in the hub manager in the management of projects/activities which includes (but not limited to) extraction and consolidation of hub metrics for management review, minutes taking during meetings, tracking and updating of actions log.
- Support in the management and updating of hub team site.
- Support in the engagement activities which includes (but not limited to) data entry into our system (CENTRIS), completing the quick parts to Knowledge centre and contract drafting.
- Communication with relevant internal stakeholders in delivering the above responsibilities.
- Other hub related administrative support.
- Obtain high level overview of Healthcare Professional/External Expert engagement processes, activity, compliance requirement, and its position in the Regional Hub’s life cycle.
- Support end to end project management life cycle - execution, evaluation, and archiving; which cover multidisciplinary skills - time management, communications, compliance, team spirit and quality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing degree in Science (Preferably Life Sciences/Pharmacy Degrees)/Business Administration/Communications.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin. Korean will be added advantage (both oral and written).
- Attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Good learning agility.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Pharmacy...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm