Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
The role of an Expert Sales Assistant is to support the Expert Sales Lead in develop, expand and maintain our medical marketing channel. The intern will collaborate with the key stakeholders in Expert Sales team, in creating new product launch plans targeted at Healthcare Professionals.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
What You Will Do
You will be required to:
- Under the supervision of the Expert Sales Lead, creating medical marketing materials of assigned products from project start to completion.
- Support team in managing schedules and milestones; ensuring that project statuses are received from team members.
- Assisting with documentation and other project deliverables.
You will be able to:
- Acquire medical marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various medical marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in this channel and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- This opportunity will allow you to sharpen your communication and problem-solving skills in a business environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Educational background – any Science related degree.
- Proficient in use of IT and software/systems, digital savvy.
- Strong drive for performance and attention to details.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Deadline-driven, flexible with self-reliance to work in an empowered environment.
- Strong ability to coordinate activities.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and focus on delivering assigned work.
- Job type:Internships
Information Technology, Science
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm