Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We are looking for someone who will support in using data creatively to solve business challenges, using new and transformative way. In this role, you will recommending & using advanced analytics, quantitative tools and modelling techniques on large datasets to support business in deriving data-driven insights and problem solving.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
What You Will Do
You will be required to:
- Understand GSK Malaysia’s business model.
- Create analytical solutions from developing and delivering dashboards to support in generating meaningful insights for key business challenges. In short, you will be translating data into information to support senior leadership in decision-making.
- Be a problem-solver, data expert, analyst and communicator.
You will be able to...
- Obtain high level understanding of GSK’s business model.
- Hands-on experience by working closely with business team, bringing innovative approaches to solve real life challenges in a leading pharmaceutical industry.
- You will have a freedom to try new ideas and advice innovative solutions. You will be constantly learning and growing by working closely with the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Educational Background - Completing/in-progress Advanced Degree (Masters/Phd) in Quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Economics, Physics or related field).
- Preferred School/Course of Intern: Data Science/Finance or Management + IT.
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence Tool (Power BI) and MS Excel minimum.
- Medium level understanding of programming language with focus on machine learning (such as R, Python).
- A plus point would be prior experience in Consulting.
- A collaborative spirit with ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze issues, identify causes, and recommend solutions quickly.
- Deadline-driven, flexible, independent with self-reliance to work in an empowered environment.
- Awareness and ability to work within culturally diverse teams.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm