Perform assigned duties and shadow experienced colleagues in order to gain knowledge and experience in a designated area or function, according to learning plan and company talent needs.
What You Will Do
- Assist experienced colleagues in their day-to-day duties (raw material to finished goods inspection) in order to develop knowledge of the organization and tasks within area of training.
- Take part in Food Safety, Quality, Safety & Health and CI program.
- Perform assigned tasks according to instructions, asking for clarifications and guidance when needed.
- Act proactively, suggesting solutions and offering help when required.
- Observe experienced colleagues to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
Gaining Exposure to several FSQ Programs such as:
- Food Safety, HACCP and auditing processes.
- Laboratory & Instrumentation programs.
- Pre-requisite programs.
- Product inspection and disposition.
- Supplier and external manufacturing.
- Substantial project work in related FSQ areas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate or student (preferably food science or equivalent background).
- Some work experience welcome, but not necessary.
- Fluent English and local language.
- General computer literacy.
- Other skills as relevant for the area of training.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives. You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm