This is an internship role for students who wish to intern with us in our Meleka Office.
You are to perform assigned duties and shadow experienced colleagues in order to gain knowledge and experience in a designated area or function, according to learning plan and company talent needs.
What You Will Do
- Assist more experienced colleagues in their day-to-day duties (raw material to finished goods inspection) in order to develop knowledge of the organization and tasks within area of training.
- Take part in Food Safety, Quality, Safety & Health and CI program.
- Perform assigned tasks according to instructions, asking for clarifications and guidance when needed.
- Act proactively, suggesting solutions and offering help when required.
- Observe experienced colleagues to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Gaining exposure to several FSQ programs such as - Food Safety, HACCP and auditing processes, Laboratory & Instrumentation programs, Pre-requisite programs, Product inspection and disposition.
- Supplier and external manufacturing.
- Substantial project work in related FSQ areas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate or student (preferably food science or equivalent background).
- Fluent English and local language.
- General computer literacy.
- Other skills as relevant for the area of training.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives. You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm