With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan.
Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park - Genting SkyWorlds - and the adjacent shopping complex - SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world.
The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company.
What You Will Do
- Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records.
- Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization.
- Maintain meticulous records of outstanding payables.
- Ensure the accuracy of an organization’s financial documents for payment, auditing and tax purposes.
- Protect businesses against unintentional overpayment.
- Practice effective monitoring to ensure payments are made to vendors in a timely manner.
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures.
- Assemble and review invoices to be completed for payment.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
- Type periodic reports and other records.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers.
- Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts and coding per accounting policies and procedures.
- Input daily bookkeeping and record keeping.
- Verify invoices against purchase orders and ensure goods or services were received before issuing payment to vendors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM/LCCI/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U or Diploma/Certificate in Accounting/Finance or ACCA/CIMA/MICPA Level 1 or equivalent.
- Those with related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good written skills and oral communication ability in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm