With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands - and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate - Procure to Pay - Korean.
What You Will Do
- Receiving invoices and other documents from suppliers (reminders, statements, dunning letters).
- Rejecting invoices back to suppliers if not compliant.
- Sorting, indexing & scanning of documents.
- Manage daily invoice/documents flows in accordance with internal agreed service levels.
- Identify, document and deliver key business processes and procedures.
- Open incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool, process invoices in the ERP system (NPO invoices posted against GL and CC and sent to the corresponding approvals, line level matching of PO invoices with purchase order and goods receipt note).
- Manage Vendor Master Data.
- Perform accuracy check according to agreed parameters; and to identify and suggest process improvements and standardizations for the PO/Direct and NPO/Indirect invoice posting process.
- Constantly update and monitor the process documentation created capturing all changes/exceptions.
- Participate in cross training sessions, pass corresponding assessments.
- Run process controls to ensure compliance and avoidance of future errors.
- Escalate all unsolved/unclear issues to the leaders.
- Support preparation of audit related activities.
- Maintain relationship with suppliers and process incoming telephone/e-mail queries regarding status of invoices, payments and balance of supplier accounts.
- Manage relationship with Purchasing/Local Business and drive communication for in time closure of the issues received from the Invoice Processing Teams.
- Reconcile vendor accounts and inter-company accounts.
- Investigate and support all issue resolution requests received from the Invoice Processing Teams (3-way match discrepancies for PO/Direct invoices, unknown GL, CC, approver information for NPO/Indirect invoices).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Professional accountancy qualification (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or local equivalent preferred)/Diploma or part professional qualification will be considered.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Fluency in English language which is common for business verbal and written communication is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and displays initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload to ensure all key deadlines are met with accuracy.
- Actively participate to improve processes making them more effective and efficient through lean & Six sigma approach.
- SAP & Shared Service experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail, good analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Excellent PC operating skills - Should be comfortable with MS office especially MS Excel.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm