With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands - and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate – Procure to Pay.
In this role, you will be responsible for receiving invoices and other documents from suppliers (reminders, statements, dunning letters) and rejecting invoices back to suppliers if they are not compliant! Your responsibilities also include sorting, indexing and scanning of document!
We will need you to identify document and deliver key business processes and procedures.
Your role also involves management of daily invoice and documents flows in accordance with internal agreed service levels.
You will be expected to constantly update and monitor the process documentation created capturing all changes/exceptions.
What You Will Do
- Open incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool, process invoices in the ERP system (NPO invoices posted against GL and CC and sent to the corresponding approvals, line level matching of PO invoices with purchase order and goods receipt note).
- Manage Vendor Master Data.
- Perform accuracy check according to agreed parameters for the PO/Direct and NPO/Indirect posting to ensure in time and accurate disbursements.
- Identify and suggest process improvements and standardizations for the PO/Direct and NPO/Indirect Invoice posting process.
- Participate in cross training sessions, pass corresponding assessments.
- Run process controls to ensure compliance and avoidance of future errors.
- Raise all unsolved and unclear issues to the Leader.
- Maintain relationship with suppliers and process incoming telephone/e-mail queries. regarding status of invoices, payments and balance of supplier accounts.
- Maintain relationship with Purchasing/Local Business and drive communication for in time closure of the issues received from the Invoice Processing Teams.
- Reconcile vendor accounts and inter-company accounts.
- Investigate and support all issue resolution requests received from the Invoice Processing Teams (3-way match discrepancies for PO/Direct invoices, unknown GL, CC, approver information for NPO/Indirect invoices).
- Support preparation of audit related activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Fresh graduate or similar work experience preferably in SSC 1+.
- Proficient in using computer.
- Experienced in using ERP system.
- Proficient in communication with all partners in different business levels.
- Proficient in knowledge of management systems and procedures, mail terminology and procedures and records management.
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines and manage workload independently.
- Ability to observe the need for changes/improvements in the processes.
- Focus on client and service attitude with a dedication to a high level of customer service.
- Deductive reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm