With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Domain Trainee - Record to Report - CH & EN
What You Will Do
- Ensure timely and accurate performance of Treasury activities by the team.
- Manage cash related reconciliations, ensures balances are accurately matched.
- Identify risks, addressing and managing critical issues.
- Run process controls to ensure compliance and avoidance of future errors.
- Participate in cross training sessions, pass corresponding assessments.
- Call out all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader.
- Perform daily tasks and get along with people at all levels within & outside the organization; resolve items require referral to supervisor or others.
- Collaboration with internal team for supervising and solving raised issues.
- Achieving KPIs / SLAs contractually cooperated with the customer, continuously improving on performance benchmarks.
- Ensure existing policies and procedures are followed.
- Develop measure to effectively manage knowledge within the team (e.g. RTR Cross Training program).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Level of Education: Diploma with Finance / Accounting.
- Degree, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin & English – both written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS Office package.
- Proficient in SAP (ideally, advanced level) or another ERP software.
- Ability to use critical thinking and logic skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Influencing skills, ability to strategize and execute sophisticated initiatives.
- Able to cope with ambiguity and actively look for solutions.
- Great teammate and also able to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:12th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm