With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Domain Trainee – Record to Report - EN&CN
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure timely and accurate performance of Treasury activities by the team! You will handle cash related reconciliations and ensure balances are accurately matched, as well as to identify risks, addressing and handling blocking issues!
You will run process controls to ensure compliance and avoidance of future errors.
You will be encouraged to achieving critical metrics / SLAs contractually agreed with the customer, continuously improving on performance benchmarks.
What You Will Do
- Participate in cross training sessions, pass corresponding assessments.
- Advance all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader.
- Perform daily tasks and interact with people at all levels within & outside the organization.
- Resolve items require referral to supervisor or others.
- Collaborate with internal team for supervising and solving raised issues.
- Ensure existing policies and procedures are followed.
- Develop measure to optimal manage knowledge within the team (e.g., RTR Cross Training program).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Treasury activities.
- Diploma with Finance / Accounting.
- Must be proficient in English and Mandarin – both written and spoken.
- PC skills: MS Office package (Excel sophisticated).
- Ability to use critical thinking and logic skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate and present to partners at all management levels.
- Adept time management and prioritization skills.
- Able to cope with ambiguity and actively look for solutions.
- Must be a phenomenal teammate and also be able to work independently.
- Internal customer (local markets) service delivery approach.
- Degree, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent is helpful.
- PC Skills: SAP (ideally, sophisticated level) or any other ERP software.
- Possess influencing skills and ability to strategize and execute sophisticated initiatives.
- Able to coordinate and plan effectively, drive for results.
- Accustomed to take care of tight deadlines and work under pressure within Global Public Companies environments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:25th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm