With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Domain Trainee - Procure to Pay – English.
What You Will Do
- Provide timely response and accurate resolution to various partners on P2P matters.
- Able to perform RCA and resolve the issue independently.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities to maintain and improve the team’s processes, ensuring standard methodologies are achieved.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of documentation relating to payable function.
- Assist with system testing ensuring internal controls issues are detected, reported and working as the need arises and assist team with systems issues and raise remedy tickets.
- Participate in ongoing change management and business improvement process initiatives to ensure that learning and assessment.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with team member and internal customer.
- Compile important metric for BSC P2P markets monthly in a timely manner.
- Support ad hoc task and month end/year end closing activities.
- Act as SME whenever required.
- Provide support on activities for all APAC markets.
- Team Lead for all SAP integration projects impacting Accounts Payable, e.g. Upgrades, improvements, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Professional accountancy qualification (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or local equivalent preferred)/Diploma or part professional qualification will be considered.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin which is common for business verbal/written communication would be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload to ensure all key deadlines is met with accuracy.
- Actively participate to improve processes making them more effective and efficient through lean & Six sigma approach.
- SAP & Shared Service experience are preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm