With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Domain Trainee – Procure to Pay – EN & CH - In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely response and accurate resolution to various partners on P2P matters! You will proactively identify process improvement opportunities to maintain and improve the team’s processes, ensuring standard methodologies are achieved!
You will assist with creation and maintenance of documentation relating to payable function.
Your role will involve in building and maintaining positive relationships with team member and internal customer.
You will be expected to provide support on activities for all APAC markets.
What You Will Do
- To perform RCA and resolve the issue independently.
- To assist with system testing ensuring internal controls issues are detected, reported and working as the need arises and assist team with systems issues and raise remedy tickets.
- Participate in ongoing change management and business improvement process initiatives to ensure that learning and assessment.
- Compile important metric for BSC P2P markets monthly in a timely manner.
- Support ad hoc task and month end/year end closing activities.
- Act as SME whenever required.
- Team Lead for all SAP integration projects impacting Accounts Payable, e.g., Upgrades, improvements, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Diploma or part professional qualification will be considered.
- Professional accountancy qualification (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or local equivalent) are preferred.
- Proficient in customer service skills.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, which is common for business verbal/written communication.
- Proficient in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload to ensure all key deadlines is met with accuracy.
- Actively participate to improve processes making them more effective and efficient through lean & Six sigma approach.
- Proficient in using the SAP Accounting Systems.
- Shared Service experience are preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm