We are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone.
Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging.
June/July intake (Available to do 9-12 months of Internship).
What You Will Do
- Tracking incoming & outgoing customer letter for Quality.
- Prepare documentation for customer submissions and updating the project team on status.
- EOMR document tracking and updating the status of submission.
- Track and keep a summary of planned and upcoming customer document based on available tracking list.
- Support Project Quality team in coordinating communication with Project core team members (Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Project Management Team) that may be located globally.
- Update ER (Engineering Request) data & current status for projects from WIPT systems and consolidate into a single report.
- Support to update and monitor Ontime delivery reports.
- Support Document Handling, such as EOMR/QVD.
- Work on document alteration / correction as commented by customer.
- Inspection co-ordination with Supplier Quality Team - locally or overseas.
- Maintenance of quality electronics documents storage/tool.
- Supporting projects in Taiwan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or a recent graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or Business Analytics or Procurement/Quality.
- Strong in leadership, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in engineering, software, IT or relevant area.
- Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design patterns and identify appropriate patterns for use in problem solving.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly. Contributes to creative solutions and challenges status quo.
- Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is an advantage as this role supports Taiwan projects.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Procurement
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm