Responsible for assisting in the management of all chemical and consumable materials at the GE Engine Services Malaysia warehouse .
What you will do
- Responsible for conducting daily and periodic inventory.
- Responsibility to check on availability of stocks and update the status
- To check PR status and arrival of new stocks
- To follow up on TAT for consumable and chemical materials
- To handle chemicals and consumable material when Warehouse Assistant is away.
- To assist on housekeeping (5'S) of chemical and consumable materials storage locations
- Ensure all chemical storage with SPTA (C) label displayed at all time
Required Skills and Abilities
- Higher School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft office
- Able to converse and writing in English
- Energetic and positive attitude to excel in skills, process and knowledge.
- Excellence attendance and punctuality history
- Have the initiative to highlight issues related to materials to Warehouse Assistant / Manager
- Support improvement via effective lean practices for Chemical and consumable materials
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks and roles related to consumable, chemicals and other tasks when required.
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm