What You Will Do
- Participate in the recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals.
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
- Support the planning and execution of events and on-campus marketing initiatives / employer branding initiatives.
- Work closely with the Employer Branding team for careers related content marketing assets (Blogs, social media posting, videos).
- Analyzing TA data for continuous improvement and reporting purposes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or related field with a minimum 3.0 CGPA.
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power point).
- Fast learner, resourceful and curious.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn.
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively.
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed.
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative.
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker.
Closed 17 hours ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm