In this role, you will support GE Power supplier quality function which including supplier qualification, product execution throughout submitting final report to customer.
What You Will Do
- Will learn on project management and support maintaining project tracking.
- Support BOP product execution since quality control plan preparation, test reports compilation, Inspection schedule update and follow up.
- Compilation of final quality documents (EOMR) and update it to GE BOX as well as transmit via PTS.
- Will Learn and maintain project system database PTS, MTA tools.
- Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach for improvement.
- Coordinate process/quality improvement projects for operational excellence.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Material and/or Industrial Engineering.
- Competent with MS Office/Excel/Word applications.
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes and inspire.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively at all levels, strong verbal and written communication skills.
Closing in 6 days
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm