Do you dream of making the impossible happen? Do you have a passion for questioning assumptions, breaking down boundaries, and exceeding even your own expectations?
The work you do here will touch every area of life today while making for a better life tomorrow.
At GE, you won’t just dream the future, you’ll help us build it.
Job Description Summary:
In this role, you will support project and data management for BOP supplier quality function which including supplier onboarding process, project execution throughout final report submission to customer.
What You Will Do
- Support package execution since quality control plan preparation, test reports compilation, Inspection schedule update and follow up, final quality documents (End of Manufacturing Report) compilation tasks and update in GE BOX and transmit via quality document system (PTS/MTA).
- Will Learn and execute quality document system (PTS/MTA) and deliver positive impact to the business.
- Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving.
- Monitor and Issue notification of inspection to team.
- Maintain inspection tracker and project quality data.
- Monitor overall project and document status / Coordinate process / quality improvement projects for operational excellence.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in business administration or engineering.
- Competent with MS Office/Excel/Word applications.
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively at all levels ; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm