Facilities Intern will support preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment and systems critical to the manufacturing and building operations.
Learn the knowledge, skills, and ability to troubleshoot and repair manufacturing and utility equipment issues with supervision. Learn to practice daily job through high standards of engineering, compliance and HS&E standards.
What You Will Do
- Support production activities at all times by ensuring minimum response times to equipment breakdowns and achievement of equipment availability targets.
- Perform daily monitoring, preventive and corrective maintenance on manufacturing and utility equipment/ systems.
- Participate and contribute actively in continuous improvement activities.
- Provide support in the service, repair and maintenance of all facilities.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
- Assist Engineers in carrying out engineering evaluations/experiments/ troubleshooting.
Required Skills and Abilities
Degrees/Diploma in Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Technology Materials, Science / Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Technology Operations Management.
- Humble - Respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn.
- Transparent - Shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively.
- Focused - Quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed.
- Leadership ability - Strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative.
- Problem solver - Analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm