Internship with Controllership team to facilitate with closing process, account reconciliation, statutory audit, cash management and ad hoc projects. Candidate will be exposed to GEESM overall accounting process from data entry, how it gets recorded into accounting system to financial statements. We are looking for candidate that is able to work independently, a fast learner with strong focus on process improvement & simplification.
What you will do
- Account reconciliation/Statutory audit: To assist that account reconciliation tally to trial balance for submission to KPMG.
- Cash management: To assist with analysis of incoming and outgoing of funds and identify gaps for cash flows. To assist controller to improve the process of cash forecasting.
- Fixed assets management: To assist controller to clean up fixed assets register and improvement process for fixed assets.
- Ad hoc projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergoing Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Business Administration/Finance
- Good interpersonal skills & written proficiency in English
- Computer literate, good knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work in teams
- Demonstrates proactive behavior and takes initiatives
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fast learner and willing to go the extra mile
- Strong focus on process improvement & simplification
- Job Type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:18th May 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.