As HR Internship for Steam Power APAC, you will be working closely with the Regional HR Manager/Leader to support HR-related activities across 11 different countries.
You will gain great exposure to various HR topics which will help you build a strong foundation early on in your HR career.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone.
Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging.
What You Will Do
- Support various HR processes including payroll across employee populations in the Region.
- Assist in Learning programs and Engagement activities.
- Assist in HR systems and tools.
- Assist in HR identified improvement actions.
- Prepare HR-related reports as required.
- Participate in other daily HR processes and practices within the business.
- Cooperate closely with Business HR Leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In between last year of university or fresh graduate from an accredited university.
- Microsoft Office - Strong Excel and Power Point skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Analytical thinking and adaptability to changes.
- Willingness to learn.
- Fast learner and resourceful.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm